Extreme Protect SPF 40 is a multilevel environmentally protective treatment formula featuring our proprietary Extremozyme® technology combined with scientifically advanced all-physical sunscreen actives; transparent micronized Zinc Oxide and transparent micronized Titanium Dioxide. This antioxidant-rich state-of-the-art broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen helps support optimal skin health as it moisturizes and protects.
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Protects against environmental damage with Extremozyme technology
- Water-resistant formula
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Hydrates, smooths and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Lowers risk of photoaging and skin cancer
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
- Extremozymes: Proprietary combination of enzymes that are clinically proven to help protect skin from environmental aggressors.
Titanium Dioxide: Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient.
Vitamin E: Highly effective moisturizer and antioxidant that helps protect against the visual effects of photodamage.
Zinc Oxide: Safe, non-irritating and non-allergenic physical active sunscreen ingredient.