EltaMD® UV Daily Tinted Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 is a sheer, lightweight moisturizing sunscreen. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The tinted and untinted products are based on the same popular, moisturizing formula.
EltaMD UV Daily is ideal for daily use on normal and combination skin and can be used after microdermabrasion; chemical and glycolic peels; and laser and IPL treatments. It contains 9% transparent micronized zinc oxide to protect the skin from UVA (aging) rays and delivers SPF 40 to protect skin from UVB (burning) rays. 48g.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply liberally to face, neck, and backs of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Consult your doctor.
• UVA/UVB protection
• Sheer and lightweight formula with hyaluronic acid
• Glides on easily and absorbs quickly into skin
• Available in a tinted formula to even-out most skin tones and the original untinted formula
EltaMD UV Daily Tinted SPF 40
Active ingredients / Ingrédients actifs
Zinc Oxide/ Oxyde de zinc 9% Octinoxate 7.5%
Inactive ingredients/ Ingrédients inactifs
Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyether-1, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau