Intensive Illuminating Serum
This serum is ideal for those suffering from presence of spots, irregular brown patches located on the forehead, cheeks, upper lip, chin or side and lower portions of the face (these become more evident after sun exposure). It visibly reduces redness and dark spots, evens out the complexion and brightens the skin, restoring health and vitality.
- It regulates the formation of melanin.
- Reduces and prevents the formation of spots, redness and wrinkles (photo-aging).
- Protects the skin from the harmful action of free radicals and pollutants.
- Evens and illuminates the dull and stressed complexion.
- 10% Rose hip oil, organic, highly dermo-affine and rapidly absorbed. One of the richest natural sources of Vitamin C,E,A,F.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 3%: highly stabilized and bioavailable fat-soluble vitamin C with a greater penetration than pure water-soluble vitamin C. Fights the formation of spots, redness and wrinkles. Stimulates collagen and elastin.
- Tocopherol 1.5%: nourishes and protects the skin from external agents. Pure Vitamin E to protect lipophilic structures. Perfect in combination with vitamin C for synergistic protection.
- Chromanol 0.07%: protects the skin from the harmful action of free radicals and pollutants and regulates the production of melanin, with a marked anti-spot action.
How to Use:
LAYERING (product overlapping): first apply the serum for the specific areas of the face and then continue with the application of the cream.
Or MIX & MATCH ('serum IN cream'): mix the products to personalize the cream treatment: add 2 or 3 drops of serum to the cream dose sufficient for 1 application on the palm of the hand. Mix with a finger and apply to the face.